We appreciate how much your pet means to you. So bring them too.
Braemar Lodge & Spa welcomes guests traveling with pets.
We offer a limited number of rooms available for booking which also allow pets to stay. These rooms can only be booked by telephone or email, directly with the lodge.
Further terms and conditions apply to guests staying with pets. Please see below.
- Guests hoping to stay with pets are required to book directly with the lodge via telephone or email.
- Bookings with pets are only guaranteed once written confirmation from the lodge is sent to you by email.
- We may choose to limit the number and type of pets accepted on check-in at our sole discretion.
- Guests travelling with pets risk being refused check-in where the booking was made through a third party website or the lodge’s website.
- The only room type that accepts pets is the Superior Spa Suite of which two are available for guests travelling with pets.
FEES & EXTRA CHARGES
- There is no additional charge simply for bringing pets to Braemar Lodge.
- Charges apply when damage is done or additional cleaning is required due to your pet.
- In situations where the lodge is required to make a suite or area out of order and unavailable for sale to complete remediation work, guests will also be required to pay of any period of time the suite or area is unavailable for sale.
- Braemar Lodge accepts cats and dogs provided they are house trained.
- Guests are required to clean up their pets excrement at the time.
- Pets are required to be under effective control at all times, and are required to be either on leash or in a suitable enclosure in public areas (excluding the lower lawn area).
- Dogs may not be left unattended in suites for any length of time. Cats must be enclosed in a cage or pet box when unattended in suites.
- Guests must ensure that pets do cause interference to the quiet enjoyment of other guests.
- Braemar Lodge & Spa may require a guest to vacate our property where their pet is causing an ongoing disruption to other guests, or is otherwise interfering with the safe and efficient operation of our business.